Online tool for drawing graphs of any function.
With this online function graph plotter, you can draw any function. On one graph you can draw any three functions and compare their parameters. You can create graphs for many equations and functions. The tool draws:
- basic functions (roots, exponents, logarithms, ...),
- nested functions,
- trigonometric functions (sine, cosine, tangent square, arc tangent, secans, arc cosecans, ...),
- hyperbolic functions (hyperbolic coinus, hyperbolic cotangent, hyperbolic area sinus, hyperbolic area cosecans, ...),
- non-differentiable functions (Absolute Value, Modulo Division, Falk Haar, Möbius Function, Random Number, Binomial Coefficient, ...),
- probability functions (Normal distribution, Chi-square, Student's t-distribution, Fisher's distribution, Erlang's distribution, ...),
- statistical functions (Median, Lévy's distribution, Rayleigh's distribution, Weibull's distribution, ...),
- special functions (parabolic trajectory, semicircle curve, Bernoulli Lemniscate, Rule of three, Gaussian error function, ...),
- program functions (Characteristic boolean function, Defined boolean function, ...),
- conditional functions (Inverse conditional function, Weighted conditional function, ...),
- iterations / iteration functions (Iterated arithmetic mean, Mandelbrot function, Previous function value, ...),
- fractals (single random function, Weierstrass function, Takagi-Landsberg curve, ...),
- differential equations,
- integral equations,
- statistical averages (Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Harmonic Mean, Square Mean,),
- discrete distributions (Binomial distribution, Poisson distribution, Geometric distribution, Logarithmic distribution, Uniform distribution, ...),
- constant numbers (e, pi, golden ratio relation, Feigenbaum constant, ...),
- curves (Gauss bell curve, triangle curve, square curve, semi-ellipse curve, serpentine curve, ...),
- basic arithmetic operations,
- polynomials, etc.
Before using the chart drawing tool, please read the instructions below.
Users of this calculator also used
Laplace expansion, determinant of 4x4 matrix - calculator
With the help of the calculator you will calculate the determinant of the fourth degree matrix by the Laplace Expansion method. You will learn step by step how the calculations are performed and we will get explanations of each action. A useful tool for learning, consolidating, checking your own calculations and understanding the Laplace method.
Trapezium - diagonals, area, perimeter, sides
Trapezium (trapezoid) calculator will help you calculate the long diagonal of the trapezium, the short diagonal of the trapezium, the side length, height, area and perimeter of the trapezium.